As the trend of mobile application development is evolving, at the same time, the types and processes of mobile application development are also growing among the markets. Today, two major mobile application development processes including native application development and hybrid application development are ruling in the market, if you are under the ambiguity that what is the better option, then after going through the below-given discussion you may be able to choose the best option for you:
Native App Development
Native app development is a process to build an app for particular mobile operating systems. These apps are accessible through dedicated app stores such as the Apple app store or Google Play Store. The developers use specific native app development tools and languages to develop native apps. For example, in order to build a native iOS app, developers are required to use Swift or Objective-C tools. Similarly, to build android apps and windows apps, Java and C# languages are using respectively. Here users are provided a complete idea regarding the advantages of the Native App Development and disadvantages of the native app development.
Advantages Of Native App Development
While building a native mobile application users can find the following possible benefits:
· Through native apps, users can find smooth working, fast operating speed along with flawless performance. Users can take full advantage of the processing speed of the particular device because native apps build for a specific operating system.
· Native app development is a way of building great designs and there are many possibilities for a good user experience. The implementation of sophisticated UX/UI design and animation are some such examples.
· UI native apps allow users to understand the navigation inside the apps more quickly.
· Native apps show good integration with the hardware part of the devices i.e. camera, GPS, phone, and touch screen, etc.
· Developers find it very easy to launch a native app in the play stores.
· Users can find a better security experience as well as reliability.
· New sophisticated features can easily be implemented in the native app that is markets’ demand.
· Native mobile apps can be used offline. The Internet connection can only be required to perform some specific functions that appear in some mobile applications.
In the end, we can conclude that the native mobile apps look great, can be operated easily, and offer the best user experience; consumers’ satisfaction, and retention rates.
Disadvantages of Native App Development
Where the native app development and native mobile apps come with several notable benefits, at the same time, native mobile apps also show some drawbacks that every single user must know before going to develop or use the native mobile applications:
· As we have described that native app is required to build separately for every single device or operating system, this is the reason that to build a native app is comparatively expensive than that of other modes of mobile app development.
· You are required to hire good quality developers’ team with some special features and skills that, sometimes, may be difficult to find.
· The maintenance and updates are required to run your native app smoothly. You will be required to pay extra charges for the maintenance and updates.
· To keep up with the latest versions of the operating systems, constant updates are required for a native mobile application.
· The content of a particular native app you cannot find on the search engines. You can get complete access to the content once after getting downloaded the particular native mobile apps.
· For every in-app payment, you are required to pay a 30% commission to the Apple app store and Google play store.
· Because users use the native mobile app with different operating systems and devices, so, the maintenance process may be complicated for the developers.
To conclude the disadvantages of the native mobile app we would like to share an idea with the users that if you are thinking that the cost of the development and maintenance is not above the features and functions of the apps then you must go through the native app development.
Hybrid App Development
The following discussion is showing the potential advantages of the hybrid app development as well as disadvantages of the hybrid app development to take an exact idea of whether the option would be better for you or not:
Advantages of Hybrid App Development
See how Hybrid App Development facilitates the users and how you can take the benefits while going to design or build your app through the hybrid mode of application:
· Because of having a range of ready-made components, frameworks, and modules, etc. hybrid apps development is cost-efficient.
· Unlike a native application, once after completing the development of a hybrid app, it can run through several devices or operating systems.
· Equality of design and UX helps users recognizing app elements and to find navigation easily on different devices.
· Developers can get growing support from the community of developers.
· It is an easy way to work, maintain, and update a hybrid app development.
The concluding point for hybrid app development is that it comes with multiple opportunities under fewer charges, so, it can be a good option for the users to go through a hybrid development process.
Disadvantages of Hybrid App Development
The thing or product that comes with the benefits, at the same time, we find some noticeable disadvantages of that particular thing or product. Users are provided with the potential disadvantages that they may face while going through the hybrid app development process:
· There are some potential issues regarding delays, scrolling, and swapping are possible.
· Some user experience issues may also possible.
· Animation issues may occur.
· Integrity issues may be possible with different operating systems.
· The inability of the complex features might be possible.
· Users can also find some issues of app launching in the marketplace.
The concluded point is that the development process may be easy and cost-effective but can bring potential issues that can lead the bad user experiences.
A brief comparison of the native app development and hybrid app development, along with the prospective advantages and disadvantages are discussed here. Now, it is up to the users that, what types of services they need to acquire to implement their Mobile Application Development. We hope that after taking the complete review of the above discussion users may get the idea that what is the better option for them.