Definitions are not a good way to understand these terms. Web Designer is a person the same as the architect who is responsible for the look and feel of the website. He/She has to change the idea into the design which must be appealing for the users. Best company for web site desining in Lahore. A designer for web uses different tools and skills like Photoshop, Graphic design, graphic designing services in Lahore, Logo design, Color palettes, Typography, and many others. So, his main duty is to decide how a website should look, where to place which image/logo, what colors and fonts to use.
Skills that a Web Designer Should Possess:
• Time management
• Communication skills
A Web Designer is Responsible for the following Task:
• Writing and editing content.
• Designing webpage layout.
• Determining technical requirements.
• Updating websites.
• Creating back up files
• Solving code problems
Web developers split into two sub-categories: front-end developers, and back-end developers.
Key Responsibilities of a Developer:
· Program, test and debug all web applications.
· Design, develop, test and deploy web applications.
· Code pages, files, test, debug and deploy.
· Structures the code to solve specific tasks.
· He has to communicate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects.
·A Developer has to Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content.
· He has to Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.